Our investigators identify corporate security risk areas and provide specific solutions.
Corporate security is a serious matter, and one that requires ongoing diligence in review, to avoid security liabilities that result from stagnant security procedures, undesirable hiring practices and dated technology.
Our security consulting experts are ready to help you.
Common areas of risk for corporate security:
- Access control/intrusion/key and lock systems
- Closed-circuit television and remote surveillance systems
- Alarm and fire detection systems
- Employee/Visitor security procedures and records
- External communications procedures
- Proprietary and intellectual property asset protection
- Shipping and Receiving/Transportation
- Record Storage procedures
- Emergency & natural disaster plans
- Hostile presence/bomb threat plans
- Third party service provider policies & procedures - janitorial service, security guard service, vendor/contractor access, building maintenance, etc
- Human Resources policies and procedures - hiring/firing, background checks, drug testing, records management, timekeeping, etc
- Reporting structures and management oversight
- Information Technology policies and procedures including access to sensitive information, appropriate backup and record keeping, and safeguarding data from outside penetration
A security risk analysis from Martin Investigative Services
identifies corporate security concerns and provides specific solutions.
We recommend a comprehensive security risk analysis. This assessment requires physical inspections of the premises, interviews with the appropriate management personnel and typically covers the areas listed above.
Analysis & solutions.
Our experts review your security access, alarms, camera systems, and security guards.
We analyze your security procedures & policies, including hiring & firing, incident reporting, visitor tracking, and emergency planning.
Why interview personnel?
We highly suggest that management identify key personnel to participate in interviews designed to help us understand current operations, identify potential risk areas, and assess competence and understanding of the role security plays in the organization.
A written report of findings and conclusions.
Upon completion, we will provide you with a written report with specific recommendations for risk management, policy & procedure improvement, and action items for follow up.
Free and confidential consultations.
It is always free to get a consultation at Martin Investigative Services. Let us know about what you need, and we'll get started.
What elements are typically included in a security risk analysis?
Security risk analysis requires physical inspections of the premises and interviews with the appropriate personnel. After analyzing the situation, we will provide you with recommendations for enhanced security at your business. Our recommended policies and procedures are tailored to the requirements of each individual site and situation.
The following are some basic areas that help define the direction of our analysis:
Physical Security Assessment:
- Access control/intrusion systems
- Key and lock systems
- Closed-circuit television (CCTV) systems
- Fire detection systems
- Janitorial service
- Guard service
- Employee/Visitor security
- Communications procedures
- Proprietary and intellectual property assets
- Shipping and Receiving
- Record Storage
- Emergency procedures
- Hostile presence plans
- Bomb threat plans
- Earthquake plans
- Fire evacuation plans
Employee interviews with the following personnel:
- Corporate and/or Facilities Security Director
- Administration Director/Manager
- Communications Director/Manager
- Telephone Systems manager
- Information Systems manager
- Receptionists'/Visitor Greeters' Supervisor
- Public Relations Director/Manager
- Laboratory Director/Manager
- Operations Director/Manager
- Human Resources Director/Manager
- Other department managers/directors/supervisors as necessary
Why choose Martin Investigative Services for corporate security? Here's why:
Former Federal agents
working for you.
All of our private investigators are former Supervisory Federal agents.
Find the rats.
In many cases, we can find out who the bad employees are in under 20 minutes.
Our investigators gather court-admissible evidence that makes all the difference in a trial.
No risk. Confidential.
Our friendly staff can help with your issue, or point you in the right direction. The consult is free and confidential.
Press: Corporate Investigation
Missing in action: Bad economy fuels rise in employee theft
Employee theft happens at virtually every business.
Former Federal Agents Can Help Solve Retailers' Employee Theft Problems
The problem of employee theft is motivated by an ever-growing sense of entitlement, as well as a blatant disrespect for the employer and the law.
Firms stake their claim in fraud fight
From policies to private eyes, workers' comp tightens up.
Case Study: Security Consulting
Newport Beach Corporate Fraud
A prominent Newport Beach attorney representing a large beer manufacturer contacted us. We met with the attorney and the company executives at their corporate headquarters.
The company had a problem: large amounts of inventory were simply missing. They had a certain amount of product on hand, but their internal accounting told them they should have more money.
Our private investigators provided employee surveillance, and later, in-depth interviews and interrogations of employees.
We quickly discovered a number of employees were smuggling product out of the factory. The results from this investigation were handed to the District Attorney. As a result of our investigation, 17 people were arrested, prosecuted and served jail time.
See more benefits we offer you. Tap here.
See more benefits we offer you. Click here.
No corporate investigation job too big or too small.
Just call us, and let us know what's on your mind. Either we can help, or we can point you in the right direction.
Be it business or personal, effective corporate investigation will help you avoid the bad decisions that ultimately cost money.
High success rate.
Over the last 40 years, our private investigators have helped individuals and businesses resolve all types of problems and issues.
Friendly & approachable.
The idea of calling a private investigator for surveillance can be intimidating. You will find us friendly and down-to-earth.
We help you with the next steps.
After you find out the truth, no matter what the outcome is - we can help you with the next steps.