This post includes:
- The potential sighting photos
- The visual timeline
- Video of the September 12, 2014 press conference
- A summary of details from the press conference
- Google Map links to timeline / sighting locations
- Locations of interest
- Links to updates and tip hotlines
Video of the press conference can be found here.
ARE YOU HAVING TROUBLE CONTACTING A SPOUSE, PARENT, FRIEND, OR CHILD?
THESE ARE THE ONES TO LOOK FOR.
Missing person cases include searching for lost children, elder children, adopted biological parents, long-lost loved ones, and coworkers. The separation of family and friends can leave you feeling anxious or unresolved. This could be due to death, war, divorce, marriage, promotion, travel, illness, and other circumstances. Many questions remain unanswered that can last months or even years.