San Diego Comic-Con is this weekend.
I’m usually reserved about taking jobs at Comic-Con. Surveillance can be hard to do effectively with so many people around. And there are often better ways to do it.
In any event, written about these jobs in the following posts:
- Comic-Con International San Diego & Cheating Stormtroopers (2014)
- Comic-Con: Wife Surveillance from Los Angeles to San Diego (2015)
- Comic-Con Cheating Spouse Caught: No Comic Book Ending (2015)
These people simply not only want proof – they want court-admissable evidence of the affair.
So that’s usually where we are asked to enter the picture.
Here’s the summary of takeaways, if you find yourself in this situation:
- We charge $150/hour, $0.95/mile and we work in four-hour minimums.
- All our surveillances are supervised and completed by former agents of the FBI, DEA, IRS or Secret Service.
- You can always call us for a free consultation. We will always be realistic with you, and bottom-line everything.