Announcement of press conference to be held on September 12, 2014 at 10am.
Potential sighting re-ignites search for missing USC med student
Family to hold press conference on Friday at USC Keck School of Medicine
Derek Seehausen, a fourth-year medical student at USC who has been missing since on or about Aug. 5, 2014
Derek is believed to be alive; family to hold press conference to offer details and photos on the latest potential sighting and seek the public’s help in the search
Friday, September 12, 2014
USC Medical School – Aretsy Auditorium
1450 Biggy Street, Lower Ground Level
Los Angeles, CA 90033
Private investigator Thomas G. Martin confirms that Derek is believed to be alive and may be in need of immediate medical attention. A photo released by LAPD on Friday, September 5, 2014, of a man on a metro LA bus bearing striking resemblance to Derek has fueled a sense of urgency to locate the missing student.
- Photos of Derek as last seen, including recent potential sighting
- Private Investigator Thomas Martin to release latest details in search for Derek
- Jean Gadra, Derek’s mother, in her first public appearance to plea for the public’s help
- Hundreds of USC students and faculty to gather to hear the latest updates
- Moderator: Thomas Martin of Martin Investigative Services in Newport Beach
- Thomas Martin will open with the latest findings in the search for Derek
- Jean Gadra, Derek’s mother, will make her plea to students and the public for assistance in locating Derek
- The floor will then be opened to attending media to ask questions
- Thomas Martin, Jean Gadra, and Shuhan He (friend/ USC student) will be available for interviews regarding Derek’s disappearance
Anyone with information regarding Derek is asked to contact the LAPD Adult Missing Person Unit at (213) 996-1800.
For reserved complimentary parking and seating, confirm attendance to email@example.com or (760) 828-7100.
C: (760) 828-7100
Follow the latest posts tagged with Derek Seehausen.