Surveillance Services Near Me
Are you looking for a private investigator near me? You’ve come to the right place. It hurts knowing your partner is cheating; however, you’ll feel even worse if you suspect your partner’s infidelity in marriage and have no way of knowing whether your suspicions are valid. You may choose to confront them and tell them what you think, but they are likely to deny their infidelity, making you question their sanity.
You may choose to investigate your partner; however, the best solution is to get help from a private detective. A private detective provides various services vital to your situation, including surveillance and investigation. Additionally, they have relevant experience and skills that can help provide reliable information that can help with your case.
Call (800) 577-1080
Cheating partner surveillance
Cheating partner surveillance helps provide peace of mind by disproving or confirming your suspicions. Private investigators work hard and ensure you get accurate results that you can rely on when confronting your spouse.
Private investigators use several strategies to investigate a cheating spouse, including undercover surveillance and background checks. Methods employed during these investigations involve obtaining video and photographic evidence detailing the cheating partner’s extramarital affairs.
Reasons to Hire a Private Investigator for Infidelity Cases
You can hire a private investigator if you suspect that your spouse may be cheating. The PI will surveil your spouse, track their vehicle, monitor their internet activity, and search their assets to gather information to help shed light on your suspicions. Private investigators have better experience handling infidelity in marriage and can collect vital information admissible in court.
You may hire a private investigator if you plan to divorce your partner after discovering their infidelity in marriage to avoid alimony. For starters, you’ll need concrete proof that’s admissible in court. Additionally, you’ll need to investigate your partner to determine whether they have any hidden assets you are entitled to.
Private investigators can help you with your child custody case after a divorce. You could use evidence gathered as proof that your partner is unfit to care for the child, especially if they are emotionally abusive. Often, the gloves come off when fighting for child custody, and private investigators can provide evidence for your claims, like suspicion of abuse, drug use, or neglect.
How do private investigators find cheating spouses?
Private investigators can find cheating spouses through:
- Online investigations: This involves investigating your partner’s internet activity. Most people use the internet when communicating, providing a reliable primary source of information to help PIs unearth your cheating partner’s escapades.
- Covert surveillance: Private investigators can apply covert surveillance, especially when they need photographic proof of cheating partners. These include being stationed outside a property, mobile surveillance (tailing), and field surveillance, especially in rural areas. Depending on federal and state laws, Pis may use listening devices and hidden cameras.
- GPS tracking: PIs can use tracking devices to determine the cheating partner’s exact location. This is the first vital step to determine whether your partner is lying about their daily routine and where they go.
Why hire a private investigator?
You can hire a private investigator for several reasons. However, one fundamental reason is that hiring a private investigator helps you answer one critical question that could leave you frustrated and confused: Is your partner cheating on you? Finding the answers yourself can be difficult. Here’s how a private investigator can help.
- Experience and expertise: Private investigators have much experience and knowledge that civilian people need to gain. Investigating your spouse yourself is challenging since you could be wrong, or they could choose to lie. PIs do thorough investigations and gather strong evidence to determine whether your spouse is cheating while avoiding suspicion.
- Surveillance: Surveilling your spouse to decide whether or not they are cheating can be challenging, especially if you don’t have enough resources or expertise. Private investigators have enough experience not to be caught and can dedicate their time to watching your partner 24/7 for any signs of cheating.
- Licensed professionals: PIs are licensed professionals that know how to navigate various legal intricacies. Hiring a professional PI ensures you get hard evidence admissible in court. Additionally, their licensing makes their investigation legal, and they can seek help from law enforcement officials when necessary.
- Impartiality: PIs are impartial and are less likely to make irrational decisions. Investigating your cheating partner increases the chances of making a mistake that could cost you later. For instance, you may rush the investigation and make a mistake that causes your partner to notice your suspicions and hide their affair.
What are the common signs of a cheating spouse?
Signs of a cheating spouse include:
- Improved appearance: Your partner could be cheating on you if they begin improving their appearance, especially if they don’t involve you throughout the process. They do this to feel better about themselves and look suitable for the person they are cheating on you with.
- Secretive computer and phone use: Phones and computers are personal. However, people in relationships tend to share lots of unique items, including toothbrushes. The chances are that your partner is cheating on you if they keep their phone and computer use private.
- An altered schedule: Your partner could cheat on you if they begin changing their plan irregularly. For instance, your partner may start working late occasionally, which becomes more frequent. They may also be unreachable during this period. This and other signs mentioned above indicate that your partner could be cheating.
What should I expect from an infidelity investigation?
An infidelity investigation can provide positive or negative results. For instance, you may find proof indicating your partner’s infidelity in marriage or find out they weren’t cheating. You should be open-minded about the investigation and wait until the private investigator completes the research before making any significant decisions.
What techniques does a private investigator use?
- GPS tracking
- Device cloning
- Background checks
- Special databases
- Computer and camera hacking
- Audio and general surveillance, etc.
How does a private investigator prove infidelity?
Private investigators will take pictures or record videos of a cheating spouse. They can also record any suspicious behavior that indicates the partner’s extramarital affair or gather evidence from the spouse’s phone calls and internet activity. Lastly, private investigators may provide a report detailing their discoveries.
What are the first signs of cheating?
- Inconsistent expenses
- Periods of unreachability
- Varying levels of sexual interaction
- Emotional distancing
- Inconsistent explanations
- Uncomfortable friends
- False accusations of cheating
When is the right time for infidelity surveillance?
- When you suspect your partner of cheating: Suspecting your partner of cheating can derail your life, especially if you don’t have a way of confirming your suspicions. Hiring a private investigator could help you find out without the risk of damaging your relationship in case you are wrong.
- When your partner becomes hostile: You should seek a private investigator’s services if your partner becomes emotionally aggressive or abusive. Often, this behavior is preceded by cheating, and the PI will perform an investigation to determine the cause.
- When divorcing: You should seek help from a PI in case of a divorce to determine whether your partner was cheating. Doing this helps you avoid paying alimony and provides information on shared assets you are entitled to.
Hiring a PI is vital when investigating infidelity. However, it’s more important to hire a professional. Our Private Investigator law firm has reputed investigators who are former FBI, DEA, Secret Service, and IRS agents with expertise in surveillance and various investigations. You can contact us at 1-800-577-1080 or fill out our web form if you need a private investigator near me or help investigate a cheating partner.
Reasons for Hiring a Private Investigator – Martin PI
19 Reasons to Hiring a Private investigator Reasons to Hire a Private Investigator If you live in California and a metropolitan like Los Angeles, Orange County, San Francisco, San Diego, or any other county, understanding how to hire a private investigation company is...
Missing Person Search: Find Loved Ones Quickly & Easily
Missing Person Search It's vital to begin your search quickly if you notice your loved one is missing. It would help if you started by calling the police department and filing a missing persons report. Next, you must begin your search and contact the media if the...
Missing Person Private Investigator Services
Missing Person Private Investigator Services In the United States, there are almost 600,000 names added to the nation's registry of missing persons each year. Even so, you might be surprised to learn that it is only some people who disappear that wind up on the list....